Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Adventures

I am taking the plunge. . .not into a pool, but moving my business from home based (have computer will travel) to a storefront office. So now you will have an opportunity to stop by and visit ME!

Opening soon (before February 1) my office location is 1515 Aquarena Springs, Suite 101 here in San Marcos. Close to Texas State University, just off 1-35 between Austin and San Antonio so easily accessible for everyone.

For a while, my hours will be by chance or appointment, but I will be there as much as possible between 9am to 5pm. Of course, I do have meetings with my clients to deliver documents and take care of other business.

And I will let you know when I have my office warming party so you can come and celebrate with me!

Meanwhile, call me TODAY and see how affordable that getaway can be. 512-805-9500.

2 comments:

Caribbean Culinary Tours and Vacations said...

I wish you lots of success with your move and also your business success

Caribbean Culinary Tours and Vacations said...

Thanks for the follow