Monday, January 31, 2011

Luxury Getaway

Today's picture is the swim up rooms at Sandals Royal Caribbean resort in Jamaica. Love the idea of being able to swim to your room! Now I would not suggest doing this if you have your luggage with you, but it certainly gives you and your honey a lot more privacy than lounging at the main pool.

One of the things that I really enjoy about all the Sandals Resorts is their emphasis on excellent quality food and drinks. Since it is an all-inclusive resort--you do not have to make choices based on quality or compromise because of price. I have never been disappointed with any meal at these resorts.

And they always have several different types of restaurants from Tex-Mex to Italian, Japanese and just plain great gourmet buffet. And if you stay at the family friendly Beaches Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean, you can choose from 16 restaurants! I had one of the best steaks of my life when enjoying their French restaurant.

When you have so many choices of places to eat, I like to treat the meal like a progressive dinner party. Drinks and appetizers at the bar, salad at another restaurant, main course at a 3rd and of course, dessert at a 4th. Then on to the nightlife and entertainment! So call today 512-805-9500 and I can make your dining dreams come true!

No comments: