Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This cold snap has me dreaming of WARM places to visit.

On the left is Sandals Cay, at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort near Montego Bay, Jamaica, one of the two private islands you can enjoy when you visit the Sandals Resorts.

But my favorite one is located at Sandals Royal Bahamian in the Bahamas. By having these islands included with your resort, you not only have the wonderful luxury included resorts to enjoy, but a short boat ride that will whisk you away for your own island experience. More fun and great value. They have restaurants, private beaches and in the Bahamas a pool with a great swim up bar.

I pride myself in matching the resort with my client to give them the best experiences and satisfaction possible. So by using my expertise in travel, I can save you money, time and give you the very best vacation possible. Right now, Sandals is having a sale with up to 65% discounts on the resorts. What a deal!

No comments: