Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Want To Kiss the Blarney Stone?

Welcome to Blarney Castle! Yes, here is the tower you climb to reach the stone. .. then you have to lie down on your back, lean backward and kiss the rock in the wall. Isn't that a great way NOT to lose the rock--actually cement it into the wall? Guess no one can steal it then. But you can't prove by me that it helps with the "gift of gab" and flattery.

Looking at the calendar, it will soon be time for St. Patrick's Day. How about a trip the the "Old Country" and a tour of Irish Pubs to help celebrate that Saint driving the snakes out of Ireland? Now that is something I can get behind! Wish someone would come and drive them out of Texas!

While there during my last visit, I found some lovely Irish wool I brought back for my knitting daughters. There is even a tour for knitters! Part of the tour is going to the Aran Islands and meeting the knitters from that famous region. Call today 512-805-9500 and I can make your wishes come true!

No comments: