Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Musings



Today it is raining here and overcast. . .Texas winter with a coming cold snap for early next week. All I want to do is to run away to warmer climates!

I would love to enjoy some of the great Spring Break specials I have, but think I'm too old right now (yes, you are as old as you feel) but all the wild craziness is no longer for me. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE to party and have fun, but a bit more sedate.

The pictures above should give you some ideas! The one on the top is at the Los Cabos area in Mexico and the one at the bottom is taken at one of the Sandals Resorts in Jamaica. Yes, I have been to all of the Sandals and Beaches Resorts in Jamaica. . .all the better to preview them for you. I love helping match people and resorts.


For the great Spring Break specials geared to the college crowd, check out http://www.ststravel.com/?repcode=00630000. This will get you directly into my site to book directly. . .or you can CALL ME (what a novel idea!) at 512-805-9500 or toll free at 1-888-811-4497.

And coming SOON you will be able to personally VISIT us at Trips and Travel with our new office located on Aquarena Springs Drive, after we sign the lease late next week! SO you can pop in, get brochures and personalized help, all at no cost to you! I'll keep you posted as to when we are open, but it will be soon.

Meanwhile, think warm thoughts, dream of your vacation and then CALL me so I can make your travel dreams come true!

No comments: